Process of Admission
A. Admissions to Engineering courses through UPSEE counseling:
B.Tech. & B.Tech. (Lateral entry) of UPSEE 2016 qualified candidates with allotment letter in favor of our college (ABES Engineering College Code: 032) have to follow following steps:
- College reporting as per the directives given on the allotment letter.
- Fill the Admission Form (click here) and also available at college.
- Attachment of complete set of documents with the Form.
- Fee as applicable to be paid only in the form of Bank Draft favoring “ABES Engineering College” Payable at Ghaziabad / Delhi.
Please note: Cheque and cash are not accepted (Click here for Fee details)
- The rest of the procedures would be completed in the college only.
B. Admissions under Management Quota
Concerned and Eligible candidates to B.Tech & B.Tech (Lateral entry) under Management Quota (Direct Admission) have to follow the following steps:
- Fill the Admission form (click here) and submit in person or by post to the college.
- You would be informed by the authorities to attend the test / interview. If qualified you have to follow the same procedure as mentioned in col. A (2-5) above.
- Fee for Bachelor of Technology First Year
- Fee for Bachelor of Technology Lateral Entry
- List of Documents at the time of admission
- Anti-ragging affidavit from student
- Anti-ragging affidavit from parent / guardian
- Hostel admissions one separate set of anti-ragging affidavit is required.
- You can mail your queries on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also contact on +91-9999889380