|Contact Nos: CE – 9999889365 ; firstname.lastname@example.org / CSE –8860092373; email@example.com / EN – 8860092371; firstname.lastname@example.org / ECE – 8860092372 ; email@example.com / IT – 8860092367;firstname.lastname@example.org / ME – 8860092368;email@example.com
|Name of Course
||Mode of Admission
||Eligibility ( For detailed information please refer UPSEE Information
Brochure & UP Govt. Orders)
- Passed three years Engg. Diploma from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) or whose Parents (Father or Mother) are domicile of U.P. and Passed three years Engg. With minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education., U.P. in any branch of Engineering (except Agriculture Engg., Pharmacy and Architecture).
- Passed three years B.Sc. degree and passed XII standard with mathematics as one of the subject from any recognized University, securing 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
Note: Candidates of B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the seats in this category with students of Diploma Stream.
- Firstly, Qualified candidates of UPSEE – 2017
- As above mentioned eligibility with Minimum 50% marks(45% for SC/ST)
Candidates have to fill their details on University portal which would be available after Counseling.
- As per directive of UP Govt.