Admission Process for M.Tech. Ist Year
A. Admissions through UPSEE counseling:
UPSEE 2017 qualified candidates have to report in the college with allotment letter issued by UPSEE in favor of our college (ABES Engineering College Code: 032) for finalization of admission and follow the same as mentioned below:
- 1. Report to the College till date as mentioned on the allotment letter.
- 2. Bring Original Documents for Verification at the time of reporting.
- 3. Carry two photo copy sets of the Documents (self-attested) as mentioned below.
- 4. Fee as mentioned below can be paid only in the form of Bank Draft favoring “ABES Engineering College” Payable at Ghaziabad / Delhi or RTGS / NEFT.Cheque and cash are not accepted.
- 5. Rest of the procedures would be completed in the college only.
B. Direct Admissions
Concerned and Eligible candidates under Direct Admission have to follow the following steps:
- 1. Please visit www.abes.ac.in and click on Link Admission Enquiry form and get yourself registered with the Instructions mentioned in the page.
- 2. You would be informed by the authorities to attend the test / interview.
- 3. If qualified you have to report to the college on the date given by the College authorities with the documents as mentioned above in Point A (2-4) .
- 4. Rest of the procedures would be completed in the college only.
- Fee structure
- List of Documents at the time of admission
- Anti-ragging affidavit Guidelines(Kindly follow the guidelines & submit the Affidavit)
- For any further assistance /Query You may Contact & email for any admission related query in M.Tech.(CS) Contact: 9711004991; hodcse@abes,ac,in / M.Tech.(EC) Contact : 9911870844; hodece@abes,ac,in / M.Tech.(ME)Contact : 8860092368; firstname.lastname@example.org