Process of Admission
A. Admissions to MCA courses through UPSEE counseling:
Master of Computer Application (MCA) of UPSEE qualified candidates with allotment letter in favor of our college (ABES Engineering College Code: 032) have to follow following steps:
- College reporting as per the directives given on the allotment letter.
- Fill the Admission Form (Click here)and also available at college.
- Attachment of complete set of documents with the Form. (Click here for list of documents)
- Fee as applicable to be paid only in the form of Bank Draft favoring “ABES Engineering College” Payable at Ghaziabad / Delhi.
- Please note: Cheque and cash are not accepted (Click here)
- The rest of the procedures would be completed in the college only.
B. Admission to MCA Course under Management Quota:
Concerned and Eligible candidates to MCA under Management Quota (Direct Admission) have to follow the following steps:
- Fill the Admission form (click here) and and submit in person or by post to the college.
- You would be informed by the authorities to attend the test / interview. If qualified you have to follow the same procedure as mentioned above.
- Fee for Master of Computer Application First Year
- Fee for Master of Computer Application Lateral Entry
- List of Documents at the time of admission
- Anti-ragging affidavit from parent / guardian