Eligibility for Admission in Master of Computer Application (MCA)
To seek admission in MCA, a candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree of three years minimum, from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate. Candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.
- UPSEE qualified candidates hold 85% seats, according to relative merit of rank in UPSEE-2014, first preference will be given to such students.
- Under management Quota 15% seats are open for direct admission by the merit of qualifying examination with three year Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate.
Eligibility for direct Admission in Master of Computer Application (MCA) at second year
- Candidate must have passed BCA / BSC (IT/CS) of minimum three years from any recognized Indian university or its equivalent recognized by AIU with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate
- Mathematics as subject at 10+2 level or graduation level (Refer. http://www.upscc.nic.in)
- Eligible candidates seeking direct admission to second year of MCA (Lateral Entry) in institutions affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow are required to visit college.
- Seats are limited to a maximum of 20% in addition to the sanctioned intake in MCA First year.
The above is subject to change as per latest orders of Govt. of U.P. / UPTU up to the date of counseling. It is as per State Govt. order for session 2016-2017 For other details & information of UPSEE-2016 Examination please visit web site http://www.upsee.nic.in or http://www.uptu.ac.in