Faculty coordinator-Ms. Purwa Srivastava
- Rohit Jaiswal
- Amar Bisaria
New information technologies used at ABES make information available just-in-time and on demand and are reshaping how we interact with information. Schools and colleges, those who have IT based resources have shifted from traditional teaching methods to IT based digital methods of teaching/learning. Video games are emblematic of this paradigm shift toward a digital culture and may have potential as medium for instruction.
The Information Technology Club serves as a place where all students who have an interest in IT ( not just IT specialization students ) and students gather to discuss topic of professional interest, learn & exchange knowledge and experiences they have gathered and review the current development in the global IT job market.
The objectives of the Information Technology Club is to create and foster a spirit of understanding and use of IT among the students of the college and to encourage student’s talents and hobbies.
It will help Students understand the current trends and needs of the IT job market.
OUR AIM & OBJECTIVES
- To offer comprehensive and challenging events in Information Technology which is able to attract most brilliant and talented young students to achieve high standards of academic excellence , creativity and professional competence.
- To promote creativity, capability and competence among students to make them first-rate professionals in Information Technology.
- To develop and promote national and international linkages by way of partnership in teaching and research;
- To provide a stimulating intellectual environment by holding seminars, peer lectures and national and international conferences/workshops round the year;
- To provide a platform for furthering IT based courses and research in other disciplines being offered by the University with a view to promoting interdisciplinary research and teaching;
- To carry out advanced research in the field of IT;
- To start such short-term academic and training programmes as would enrich their existing skills, cater to the specific needs of the industry, government, or public and private sectors, and enhance the employability of the entrants in the field of information technology.
- Our objective is to widen the perspectives of our students in Information Technology, be it in the form of gaming, hardware, or software applications.
- Students can widen their horizons by learning important skill sets like Photoshop, DBMS, and HTML, Business modules, online processing system and Management Information System.
To obtain these goals, the IT Club engage the students in following activities:
- Students also get to learn and enjoy gaming sessions, quizzes, attend talks and seminars
- Discussions and debates.
- Different types of application softwares of Finance, Marketing, HR and gadget reviews and more.
- Organizing sessions within a seminar series with IT professionals from the industry.
- Identifying and setting up events where students, faculty, and IT professionals socialize.
29 JAN 2016 – YOUR VISION OF DIGITAL INDIA- DOCUMENTARY MAKING COMPETITION