It is for information to all the Faculty members, Staff & Students that NSS Club is organizing a Blood Donation Camp on 15th November 2018 (Thursday) at the ABESEC premises in association with Vardan Multi Speciality Hospital and Blood Bank with Rotary Ghaziabad Vikas. Kindly participate in Blood Donation Camp.
Venue: Seminar Hall, Bhabha Block, Ground Floor
Time: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
It is entirely a volunteer approach, however as per medical science, Blood donation has many benefits like
1. Reduces risk of heart disease
2. Burns calories/weight loss
3. Reduces the risk of cancer
4. Generation of new blood cells which helps to maintain good health and better immunity.
5. Reduces the risk of blood infections
6. Balance iron levels in your blood
7. Healthy heart and liver
8. Lowering cholesterol
Over and above everything, it gives Joy of Saving Human Lives.
All Hods and Faculty Members are requested to kindly motivate students and allow them to donate blood. The same day, NSS will share the list of donors and volunteers.
Those who have donated Blood in Last Blood donation camp, can please collect your Blood reports from SH-2 Bhabha Block on 15th November 2018 from 11 AM to 2:00 PM.