The Centre has conducted numerous interactive training workshops, and training by the foreign experts in the field of teaching and learning. The Institute is also a consortium member of IUCEE (Indo US Collaboration for Engineering Education) and conducted IUCEE International Engineering Educator Certification Program (IIEECP) for faculty members. And for students organized SPEED (Student Platform for Engineering Education Development).
Following Workshops are conducted to improve the quality of Teaching
- Need of Active Learning
- Sessions on “Effective Lecture Delivery"
- Effective usage of Black Board.
- Brainstorming sessions on “Lecture Delivery assessment"
- Design and Implementation of Outcome Based Education
- Pedagogy Based Teaching
- Teaching practices @ABES
- How to Create Animations and Video Lectures