The main endeavor of Placement Cell, CCPD is to get students placed in reputed conglomerates, government Officialdoms, NGO's and the private sector. All Students with Placement Celldeliver placement assistance, counseling for employment and self/Social entrepreneurship. The Placement cellacts as an interface between the industry and the students, and primarily enable the students to select from their career options. Placement cell in sync with Training and Developmentteam facilitate the selection process of all the companies as per their requirement. The Placement cell liaisons with corporate organizations to provide suitable jobs and internship for the candidates completing their studies from ABES Engineering College. The Placement Cell also conducts seminars and workshops to enable the students of ABES Engineering College to become successful professionals.Placement Summary of 2012-16 batch B. Tech. Students:
|Total Students||Eligible Students*||Total Placements||% Students Placed (Eligible)|
(*) This implies those students, who are academically 60% throughout (10th, 12th & B. Tech.)
- The placement facility is available to all final year students, who are REGISTERED & VERIFIED WITH CCPD, on ONE STUDENT ONE JOB BASIS.
- Any recruitment process will be counted as ON CAMPUS DRIVE, if the information regarding that has been disseminated by CCPD to all eligible students, whether the campus drive is in our premise, at company’s office or at other college. In all cases, the participating students have to be abide by the placement guidelines of CCPD.
- NON-INTERESTED STUDENTS may withdraw their candidature immediately after PPT by the company, but well before the starting of selection process through prior approval from CCPD.
- If any student is registered for any particular recruitment process, He/she must compulsorily appear for that process, otherwise he/she will be treated as already placed.
- Students must be in PROPER COLLEGE UNIFORM at the time of recruitment processes, whether it’s in our premise, at company’s office or at other college.
- Students must keep their College Identity Card, Hall Ticket (if any) and Portfolio (02 PP size photographs, 02 copies of latest resume & all relevant documents along with their attested photocopies) with them at the time of all recruitment processes.
- Students interested in pursuing HIGHER STUDIES must inform CCPD as soon as their plans are finalized. Also, regret letters declining the job offers, must be tendered to CCPD, if for some unavoidable reasons; a student is not joining the organization after his/ her final selection in any company through CCPD.
- Students, violating any of the aforesaid regulations or indulging in any act of indiscipline/ misbehavior, will be debarred from availing placement facilities through CCPD and the matter may be reported to the College Management for appropriate disciplinary action.