Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The department has been accredited by NBA for its adherence to high standards of academic quality and infrastructure ensuring outcome based education. The department has a student chapter of IEEE –Power Engineering Society in which various activities are organized for the overall professional growth of the students aligning to the latest market needs, in the same context the department also has Life institutional membership of IEI.
IEEE PES student chapter
Life Institutional Membership
Message from HOD
Prof (Dr.) Hemant Ahuja
Electrical Engineering is one of the core fields of engineering, so it is always evergreen in terms of scope and job prospects and is the heart of whole engineering disciplines. In this department, we have developed a distinct style and method bridging the theory – practical gap while remaining grounded to the core. We believe that person who are clear and thorough about the fundamentals, can adapt to rapid changes in technology relatively easily. Therefore, our prime focus…
Vision & Mission
To impart futuristic technical education and instill high patterns of discipline through our dedicated staff, who shall set global standards, making our students technologically superior and ethically strong, who in turn shall improve the society at large.
- 01To conduct the undergraduate programs with practical exposure, creating new knowledge and skill-sets by engaging in the research oriented approach and promoting academic growth.
- 02To identify the areas of specialization needed in the industry, upon which the focus is needed.
- 03To promote creative thinking and innovations by the students and faculty.
- 04To develop strong industry –academia relationship, which offer long term opportunities and benefits.
- 05Strive for the continuous growth of the department by upgradation of the existing facilities and experimental setup in the department.
- 06To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and creative leaders can emerge from the department.
- 07To nurture students and infuse professional ethics, human values and positive attitude in the students.