“It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it’s the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time.”
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, in perfect conformity and balance, is a department that provides an enduring foundation in the fundamental sciences.
Message from HOD
Prof (Dr.) Hemant Ahuja
Department of electrical and electronics always strives for excellence in teaching and maintaining a vibrant environment of learning. The effervescent young minds at our department work abidingly to keep it insighting through various activities conducted throughout. The department believes that the overall development of each student depends vastly on faculty strength and quality, hence programmes for development of faculty members are encouraged.
To impart futuristic technical education and instil high patterns of discipline through our dedicated staff, who shall set global standards, making our students technologically superior and ethically strong, who in turn shall improve the society at large.
- 01To conduct the undergraduate programs with practical exposure, creating new knowledge and skill-sets by engaging in the research oriented approach and promoting academic growth of the students.
- 02To identify the areas of specialization needed in the industry, upon which the real focus is needed.
- 03To promote creative thinking and innovations by the students and faculty.
- 04To develop strong industry –academia relationship, which offer long term opportunities and benefits.
- 05Strive for the continuous growth of the department by upgradation of the existing facilities and experimental setup in the department.
- 06To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and creative leaders can emerge from the department.
- 07To nurture students and infuse professional ethics, human values and positive attitude in them.