Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Preeti Anand (Batch 2016-20) secured 87.85% in 2nd year and was the topper of ECE department.
- Rashika Shukla(Batch 2016-20) secured 87.35% in 2nd year and was the 2nd topper of ECE department.
- Sarthak Jain and Shreya Dewan along with his college band stood 3rd position in AKTU Art & Cultural -fest at IMSEC, held on 22nd & 23rd February, 2019
- Vidushi Singh and Swati Khantwal stood 1st position in Poster Making competition in AKTU Art & Cultural -fest at IMSEC, held on 22nd & 23rd February, 2019
- Nitika Sharma (Batch 2016 – 2020) won GOLD Medal in 100m race and BRONZE medal in 4*100m relay in Dr. APJAKTU Zonal level Sports Fest held at RKGIT Ghaziabad in 2018-19.
- Komaldeep Kaur (2016-2020) won gold medal in volleyball in Dr. APJAKTU Zonal level Sports Fest held at RKGIT Ghaziabad in 2018-19
- Mr. Sparsh Jindal (Batch 2016-20) part of team PROTAGONISTS was head of INNOVATION, B-PLAN, ELECTRICAL, Futuristic Technology Challenge Departments in EFFICYCLE 2018 by SAE INDIA and won All India Rank 1 in Futuristic Technology Challenge.
- Mr. Rohit Kumar Singh (Batch 2016-2020) is selected in iSAFE – The Safer India Challenge 2017-18, conducted by India Road Safety Campaign in collaboration with Ministry of Road Transport and Highway, Delhi Traffic Police and NYKS. He is selected in Top 5 team across the Nation.
- Ankit Yadav (Batch 2015-19) established a startup named Rent It Out. It is known as India’s first and only customizable renting platform.
- Anadi Mishra and his team secured 2nd position in Tech-Expo 17 (a technical competition held in ABES-EC) for the project IOT based home automation.
- Alok and his team secured 3rd position in Tech-Expo 17 (a technical competition held in ABES-EC) for the project Woman Security System.
- Alok is the real gem of ECE department. He has won several prizes like First Position in IEEE Technical paper presentation, IEEE Circuit designing competition, ICEIT Circuit designing competition, JUGAAD Innovation, etc. He got the first position in IIT Indore Tech fest.
- Sahil has opened an e-commerce portal and he is working on regenerative braking circuit.
- Vikas Singh Yadav cleared CLAD online exam in his first attempt with 82.5%.
ECE department has state of art Project lab that harnesses the creative and innovative aspiring minds to put their imagination into reality. The lab provides all necessary facilities so as our students can work efficiently towards gaining a good hands-on experience on latest technologies and build an attitude for developing new technologies.
The lab has several sections, as per the requirement of the Projects
- Section 1: Designing of Project.
- Designing Desk for simulation and Layout
- Software:- PCB Express CAD, Express SCH-CAD, Proteus 8.0 Professional, TINA-TI(Texas Instruments), APM-KEIL
- Hardware Implementation
- Testing and Verification.
- Section 2: Project Reference Reading (for Reports and Datasheets)
- Section 3: Electronic ICU (For the consultancy projects, provided by different companies and for R&D purpose)