- The Department of Mechanical Engineering established in the year 2003 has a capacity of 180 students in the B. Tech Programme and 18 students in M. Tech programme.
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering offers Bachelors and Masters programme that prepare students for tomorrow’s rapidly evolving technological environment.
- It has modern infrastructure to undertake high-end teaching, research and developmental activities in its various laboratories.
- Our undergraduates and graduate students, conduct fundamental and applied research at the cutting edge of Science and Technology along with incubating successful technical ventures.
- The department has been accredited by NBA for its adherence to high standards of academic quality to ensure outcome based education.