- An Industrial Visit was organized for B.Tech (ME), 2ndYear students at “YAKULT DANONE INDIA”, SONEPAT”. Yakult Danone India (P) Ltd is a 50:50 JV between Yakult Honsha, Japan and GroupeDanone of France, both of which are global probiotic leaders. The JV was formed in 2005 to manufacture and sell probiotic products in the Indian market. Yakult, a probiotic drink was launched in India in 2007. Yakult is manufactured at an ISO 9001:2015, HACCP and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified manufacturing facility in Sonepat, Haryana in India.
- An Industrial Visit was organized for B.Tech (ME), 3rd Year (VI Semester) students at “Industrial Visit-PRAP Automotive Ltd.” Kasna,Surajpur. PPAP is a leading manufacturer of Automotive Sealing Systems, Interior and Exterior Automotive parts in India.The company was established in 1978 for the manufacture of custom made extrusion products. The company commenced the Automotive Parts Business in 1985 with the start of production ofMaruti (Maruti Suzuki) cars in the Indian market.
- An Industrial Visit was organized for B.Tech (ME), final year students at “Autocomp Corporation Panse Pvt. Ltd., Rudrapur, Udham Singh Nagar-263153”. Autocomp Corporation PansePvt Ltd is a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer catering to both Indian and global OEMs in the field of sheet metal body parts and assemblies, BIW modules, chassis frames and tubular assemblies, with backward integration through process design and manufacturing of dies and fixtures.
- An Industrial Visit was organized for B.Tech (ME), 3rd Year (VI Semester) students at“Continental Carbon India Limited (CCIL), Ghaziabad”. Continental Carbon India Limited (CCIL) was formed in October 2000 upon the acquisition by Continental Carbon Company (CCC), USA of the carbon black assets of Oriental Carbon & Chemicals Ltd. Since then the carbon black manufacturing facility in Ghaziabad, in the state of Uttar Pradesh, has been substantially refurbished.
- An Industrial Visit was conducted for the students of B.Tech (ME) 2nd Year at “MOTHER DAIRY, PATPARGANJ, NEW DELHI. Mother Dairy the world’s biggest dairy development program launched to make India a milk sufficient nation. Over the years, Mother Dairy has contributed significantly in achieving this objective through a series of innovations and programs. Today, Mother Dairy manufactures markets & sells milk and milk products including cultured products, ice creams, paneer and ghee under the Mother Dairy brand. The Company also has a diversified portfolio with products in edible oils, fruits & vegetables, frozen vegetables, pulses, processed food like fruit juices, jams, etc. to meet the daily requirements of every household.
- An Industrial visit was conducted for 3rd year B. Tech Students at “Khara Hydro Electric Power Station (UPJVNL) near Saharanpur, UP. Plant has installed capacity of 72 MW (3 x 24 MW), Power channel & tunnel has a capacity of 198 Cumecs with bed width of 10.5 meters. This plant is located in 13.087 km of power channel.
Mechanical Engineering has largely adopted industrial visits as a value-added learning method for engineering students. Learning from textbooks, lectures and other study material does not suffice for holistic learning. Practical, hands-on learning is essential for better understanding of work processes and business functions. Industrial visits give greater clarity about important engineering concepts, as students practically experience how these concepts are put into action. Many Industrial visits have been conducted to enhance the competency level of our students.
|Company||Contact Person||Faculty Mentor||Date|
|Shri Ram Pistons and Rings Lilited, A4 and A5, Meerut Road, Industrial Area Ghaziabad||Mr. Salil Jain, Sr. Manager||Mr. Arun Pratap Singh||22/09/2017|
|Robot Machines and Control, I-66, Site C, UPSIDC, Industrial Area, Surajpur, Greater Noida, UP||Mr. S. P. Tyagi, Director||Mr. Yudhishter Pandey||22/09/2017|
|JBM Group, Neel Metal, JBM Kanemitsu, Sector 36, Pace City -II, Gurgaon 1222004||Mr. P. N. Gupta, CEO||Mr. Saurabh||22/09/2017|
|UFI Filters,Plot No. 123 BCD, Sector 6, HSIIDC, Growth Center Bawal, Haryana||Mr. P. N. Gupta, CEO||Mr. Anoop Pandey||06/10/2017|
|Yakult Danon India Pvt. Ltd Sonepat||Mr.Aadish or Ms.Yamini||
|Auto comp Corporation Panse Pvt. Ltd.||S. H. Rehgode, SBU Head||
Faculty Visits to Industries for curriculum development and best industrial Practices
|UFI Filters,Plot No. 123 BCD, Sector 6, HSIIDC, Growth Center Bawal, Haryana||
|Shri Ram Pistons and Rings Lilited, A4 and A5, Meerut Road, Industrial Area Ghaziabad||
Industrial Projects undertaken by the department
Our faculty members and students are involved in one of the industrial projects of UFI filters, whose problem statement is “Automatic Water Drainage from Water Eliminator Fuel Filter”.
|Faculty Mentor||Students involved from Mechanical Engineering|