Vision, Mission and Objective
“Transform every student’s career dream into reality”
To be the best center for career planning and development in the world by the year 2020,which will provide the best career opportunities to students for a satisfying career and also empower them for satisfactory social and professional life.
- 01Bringing the best corporate in the world for Campus Recruitment Processes and internships
- 02Making them aware on the various emerging career options through inter counseling as well as interaction with external industry experts.
- 03Making them aware about their strengths and weaknesses, so that they can make apt career choices for them in long term.
- 04Collaboration with academic departments with the aim for clarity in fundamental concepts regarding career development.
- 05To enhance the employability of the students and help them to secure a suitable employment.
The center is an independent unit with dedicated and experienced management team, taking decisions to facilitate in carrying out the responsibilities and achieving following objectives:
- Interaction with the corporate for internships and placement activities.
- Promotion of close industry-institution partnership along with branding of ABESEC.
- Exploration of industrial visits by the students and the arrangements thereafter.
- Arrangements of guest lectures by prominent experts across the industries.
- Exploration of possibility of industry institute partnership resulting in signing of MOU for long term and short term basis.
- Discussion of performance parameter with the industry experts after the completion of Campus Recruitment Process.
- Passing on feedback from industry experts to the respective academic departments for follow-up action, if any, for overcoming the shortcomings of students.
- Interactions with academic departments for any additional academic input to be given to students, as required by the corporate.
- Encourage the industry to support students in terms of live projects and practical exposure.
- Generation of entrepreneurship awareness amongst students so as to make them JOB PROVIDERS RATHER THAN JOB ASPIRANTS.
- Regular interaction with alumni for their feedback about institution’s functioning, its performance and how they can help their juniors in career building.
- Job opportunities to alumni and vice versa.