RAGGING FREE CAMPUS
We are proud to inform that ABESEC is a Ragging free Institution. Ragging is a heinous crime which is to be stopped completely. The Supreme Court has termed “RAGGING” as a Criminal Offence and is punishable under the court of law. Anyone found guilty of ragging and/or abetting ragging will be severely punished including suspension from the institute, a heavy fine and/or imprisonment as per the provision of law.
If anyone is found guilty of directly/indirectly involved or abetting in ragging she will be punished/rusticated/ expelled/suspended from the institute and also liable to prosecution in terms of the Supreme Court of India decision on Writ Petition No. (C) 656/1998. Ragging is now a crime. No one can feign ignorance of the law. Under the prohibition of ragging Act 1997, those who indulge in ragging can be punished. Jail for ragging is for the period from six months to 10 years & fine up to Rs. 50,000/-.
Students are advised in their own interest to abstain from and dissuade others from any Ragging Activities, failing which they will be liable to be punished with one or more of the following punishments:
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges.
- Withholding/ withdrawing scholarship/ fellowship and other benefits.
- Debarring from appearing in any test/ examination or other evaluation processes.
- Withholding results.
- Debarring from representing the institution in any regional national or international meet, tournament, youth festival, etc.
- Suspension/ expulsion from the hostel.
- Cancellation of admission.
- Rustication from the institution for period ranging from one to four semesters.
- Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution for a specified period.
- Leaving Certificate/Migratory Certificate will contain remarks associated with the offense related to ragging.
- Debarring from appearing in /off-campus interviews.
|S. No.||Name||Designation||Contact Number|
|1.||Mr. Sanjay Parashar||Proctor (Coordinator)||9953902045|
|2.||Mr. Sandeep Tripathi||Member (CE)||9643935440|
|3.||Mr. Prabhat Singh||Member (CSE)||9891003852|
|4.||Ms. Amrita Jyoti||Member (CSE)||9711004991|
|5.||Mr. Ajay Suri||Member (ECE)||8447733598|
|6.||Ms. Geetanjali Raj||Member (ECE)||9818427069|
|7.||Mr. Rahul Virmani||Member (EN)||9999537617|
|8.||Ms. Pragati Srivastava Deb||Member (EN)||9899477003|
|9.||Mr. Ashwin Perti||Member (IT)||9953555368|
|10.||Mr. Manabendra Saha||Member (ME)||9540964594|
|11.||Mr. Navendra Pratap Singh||Member (ME)||9891599678|
|12.||Mr. Parul Kundra||Member (MCA)||9313107384|
|13.||Dr. Mamta Gautam||Member (AS&H)||8447750055|
|14.||Mr. Vivek Saxena||Member (AS&H)||9999510653|
|15.||Dr. Manishi Mishra||Member (Head), ICC||9873533079|
|16.||Ms. Achla Tyagi||Member (Student Counselor)||9953695979|
|17.||Mr. Pradeep Sharma||Faculty (In-Charge Hostel)||9899318640|
|18.||Mr. Kapil Garg||Administrative Officer||8860092377|
|19.||Mr. Ashok Kr. Sharma||Safety & Security Officer||8377038997|