ABESEC Alumni Association (AAA) in association with IT Department’s AI Club, is going to organize a Job oriented workshop in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning as per following detail:
Time: 9AM-12 Noon
Venue : Bhabha Block Seminar Hall-2
Resource Person: Mr.Ankit Arora, Director(Technologies)-XSOL & XSOL Technical team
Eligibility : B.Tech.(IT/CSE) 3rd year,4th year
Prerequisite: Knowledge of AI/ML/DL
Link for Registration: https://goo.gl/forms/tiJS5jUsaoz9ZjIH3
Last Date of Registration: 25.10.2018 (4 PM)
Agenda For The Day (26.10.2018) :
- Company Presentation
- The objective of this exercise
- POC Outline
- Intended technology stack
- Expected timelines
- Qualification criteria
The objective is to shortlist talent who would eventually form a part of the engineering team at XSOL. The Xtended IT Solutions (further referred as “XSOL”) is a privately held organization backed up by Total eBiz Solutions Pte Ltd Singapore.
The engagement flow is as follows:
· POC (PROOF – OF – CONCEPT) outline to be discussed on the day of orientation.
· Student to form groups with no more than 5 students per group.
· Each group will put together a presentation on how they intend to solve this problem given the outline.
· The presentations to be submitted via email no later than the date shared during Orientation.
· Committee members will shortlist the presentation for the next round post which a Face to face session will be planned at the institution.
· Based on the final selection of teams, POC details will be discussed for execution
· Timeline for execution will be shared on the day orientation.
· Regular mentoring and follows up would be done by committee members to ensure timely delivery and adherence to set standards.
The goal of the POC would be to shortlist a batch of students who would be engaged as part of the CORE engineering team for the product MVP.
Prof.(Dr.) Pankaj Sharma, IT Department & Mr.Ashwin Perti, IT