Under the Institutional Membership of Oracle Academy through ICT Academy India, the Department of Information Technology has been nominated to host an FDP on “Oracle Programming using PL/SQL” at ABES-EC, Ghaziabad from 17th – 21st December (5-days).
The program is only for 25 to 30 faculty members (max. 10 from host Institute and rest from other Institute members) preferably from CSE/IT/MCA background.
- Training resource and materials will be provided directly from Oracle for all the participants
- Being a premium program, it is provided only to ICT Academy & Oracle Academy member colleges. Cost of the program outside Oracle institute members normally charges 1 lakh and above.
- Lifetime certification for the faculty members as Authorized Instructors.
- Each faculty member has to undergo assignments and exams to obtain the certification from Oracle.
- On successful completion of the FDP, each member will be awarded as Authorized Instructors with iLearn Account for each of them.
- Through iLearn Account, trained faculty members can train and certify students of any numbers without any cost implications
Venue: Project Lab- 1st Floor, KC Block
Date: Time: 17th – 21st Dec 2018 (10 am – 4 pm)
FDP Co-coordinators: Ms. Shelly Gupta (IT-Dept)
Ms. Jagreeti Kaur (IT-Dept)
Mr. Puneet Goyal (CSE-Dept)
Convener: Dr. Amit Sinha (Head–IT Department)
For others who wish to learn, can also attend the program, however, they will not get the certificates. For more information, you can contact FDP coordinators.