Workshop on Machine Learning & IOT using Python/MATLAB
Department of Computer Applications (MCA) and Department of Computer Engineering & Information Technology (CEIT) of ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad jointly conducted Two-day hands-on workshop on Machine Learning & IOT using Python/MATLAB from 11-12 July 2019. The Workshop will be unique of its kind in ABESEC. The workshop will be useful especially for faculty members/research scholars in order to enhance their skills on emerging technologies.
Objectives of FDP
To unleash the benefits of this extraordinary field, we proposed this Workshop on “Machine Learning & IOT using Python/MATLAB” especially for Research Scholar, Faculty Members and students.
The basic objectives of this workshop covers:
- To expose the Faculty/ Research Scholars/ Students.
- This workshop is an introduction to machine learning and algorithms. Participants will develop a basic understanding of the principles of machine learning and derive practical solutions using predictive analytics.
- This workshop provides practical foundation level training that enables immediate and effective participation in Machine Learning based projects.
Major topics of FDP
The following are some of the topics that would mainly emphasized on:
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Implementation using Python/MATLAB
- IOT using Machine Learning
The workshop will delivered by following resource persons:
- Ms. Neha Bansal : Asstt. Prof., CEIT, ABESEC
- Ms. Anjali Sharma : Asstt. Prof., CEIT, ABESEC
- Ms. Madhuri Gupta: Asstt. Prof., CEIT, ABESEC
- Ms. Shubhangi Sankhyadhar: Asstt. Prof., MCA, ABESEC
Mentor – Prof. (Dr.) Pankaj Kumar Sharma (HOD-MCA & CEIT)
Mr. R.K. Maurya (Sr. Asstt. Professor, MCA)
Mr. Rishabh Jain (Asstt. Professor, MCA)
Ms. Anjali Sharma (Asstt. Professor, CEIT)