Linear actuators typically operate by conversion of rotary motion into linear motion. Conversion is done through few simple mechanisms, the lead screw is one of them. This product makes use of a lead screw to convert rotary motion into linear motion. The screw can be rotated by DC or stepper motor. With the rotation of the lead screw, the slider slides in the guideway and gives the required linear motion.
- Pay load capacity: 5 kg
- Lead screw diameter: 8mm
- Total linear movement: 128.75 mm
- Material of outer body: Nylon
- Pitch: 1.5 mm
|Rahul Khanna||Research Engineer||CARE|
|Shubhranshu Bansal||Research Engineer||CARE|
- Static and torque analysis using Solidworks 2016.
- Motion analysis using Solidworks 2016.
- Machining (lathe and milling) skills.