SPARDHA (Smart Project And Reliable Digital Hub for Advanced INDIA) 2020 is an inter-Institute Technical carnival organized by ABES Engineering College on 28th March 2020. During the Technical Carnival, the Institution will provide opportunity to future Engineers to apply their mind for innovative Projects & Posters, and we will provide opportunity for them to show case there ideas by different Working Projects & Posters. During Project Exhibition we will invite senior eminent personalities from different Industries to show case the different technical Projects & Posters
Rules & Guidelines
- – Team participation- Up to 5 students per project and up to 2 students per poster
- – One student can participate in only one project category and in one poster category.
- – The participants will have to submit soft copy of the project abstract (500 words) containing General overview of project, Working principle, Methodology, Advantages & Disadvantages, Future Scope, Use for Society along with the application
- – Inter-Department teams are acceptable.
- – If any Project idea found outsourced/ purchased at any time or any stage, it will be cancelled immediately.
- – Certificate will be issued to all the participants.
- – No Certificate will be given in absentia. However, the certificate will be given, if the group is represented by at least one member, who will give the presentation during the Certificate Distribution Ceremony.
SThe competition shall be open for teams from all Diploma and B. Tech Programs, MCA & MBA from various colleges across the nation.
Judgement: The experienced judges will be invited, externally from industry & academia.
Exciting Prizes: Worth 68k + 1st & 2nd category
– 1st Prize (Best Project Award) Trophy + Cash + Certificates
– 2nd Prize [Trophy + Cash + Certificates]
– 3rd Prize [Trophy + Cash + Certificates] 3rd category 1st&2nd Prize [Trophy + Cash + Certificates]
Registration: Visit GOOGLE FORM LINK
– Rs. (1000/-)* per team for the project category I & II
– Rs. (400/-)* per team for poster presentation (III Category) *inclusive GST if applicable
– Registration start Date: 06.03.2020
– Registration last Date: 20.03.2020
– Intimation of selected projects & posters: 23.03.2020
– Date of Competition: 28.03.2020